Competition can be fierce especially when it comes to businesses competing for space on the first page of top search engines like Google and Bing. Modern businesses have dozens of advertising tools to market their business to the target audience. But among all those tools, PPC has become the incredibly popular tool in the recent years. If you are curious and sceptical about the importance of using pay-per-click for your marketing campaign and SEO in Sydney, then this write-up would be a good read for you!
In general, AdWords is beneficial to both big and small businesses and the top advantage for businesses is it establishes a great control over your budget. Here, you can set a daily limit for ad spend, schedule your ads to the time zone when you want to appear and turn off your ads when you don’t need them.
PPC Facts and Figures
- Start-Ups Companies earn $3 in revenue for every $1.63 they spend on Google AdWords.
- 3 out of 4 (75%) fitness startups use Google AdWords and Facebook Ads as their primary advertising platforms in 2017
- The avg. conversion rate (CR) with respect to Google AdWords among all industries is 2.7% for search results and .90% for display ads.
- 96% of Google Revenue is Google AdWords PPC Advertising.
- Google AdWords display campaigns reach 80% of global internet users.
- oogle AdWords dominates mobile search advertising, earning 97% of the mobile search spend.
- 52% of people who click on PPC ads were sure to call the advertiser anyway.
- For the Google Display Network, every 0.1% increase in CTR results in a 20% decrease in CPC.
PPC Trends to Watch in 2017
The huge talking point of 2016 was video advertising and this will also continue to be the new norm in 2017 and beyond. It provides small business owners an amazing opportunity to connect with customers on a more personal, interactive level.
Google Shopping Campaign
It has become a routine habit of Google to add new features to their shopping campaign option and this is expected to continue throughout 2017. You can include location based options, prices and ratings to your adverts which will be an important part of PPC marketing for businesses.
The introduction of an ad that displays real-time data including product availability, inventory, dates and times has become the new trend of 2017 and will continue to be the big part of PPC.
Recently, Google has expanded the text allowances for ads on all devices and this is a huge development for small businesses. Adding more characters to the text ads effectively describes the business and will double the size of PPC ads on Adwords.
If you are looking to enter the world of PPC, then this is the best time to get started! So, why wait? Contact your SEO Company in Sydney now to run ads that win conversions and loyalty from your customers.