Did you know over 12 million Australians use Google to search for products and services? This is a massive pool for businesses to drive targeted traffic to their websites which can be accomplished with an AdWords Pay Per Click (PPC) campaign. Research reports reveal that businesses make a profit of $3 for every $1.60 spent on AdWords. And, it is also estimated that AdWords search volume shows the top three paid ads on Google attract almost half of the total clicks on the page. The power of pay per click advertising is phenomenal for any business and is considered to be the perfect option to connect with customers or clients who are looking for a product or service.
Why Choose Our AdWords Campaign?
- With the help of our certified professionals, you can get your ad up and running within 24 hours.
- We use Google Display Network to grab more customer attention abruptly by featuring your ads on other successful websites, videos, and applications for target audience.
- We help you boast your products with an image-rich ad on search results. With Google Shopping, you can minimise dead-end clicks and increase profit-soaring conversions.
- We help you define your target customers and place you in front of them.
- We work within your budget.
At Top SEO Sydney, we also offer free consultations for PPC ads management. Talk to one of our experts now to maximise the efficiency and ROI of your AdWords campaign.
Top SEO Sydney
Trusted by established Australian Companies
Join our happy customers who are taking advantage of Top SEO Services and the benefits.
Our Google AdWords Management
- At Top SEO Sydney, we know which areas of your account need work and yield the most significant results. Our professionals are Google certified experts and are capable of turning the guesswork of AdWords into big tangible results.
- Our experts will provide you with detailed reports on a consistent basis and ensure that your goals are achieved.
- Our professionals are continually growing with the digital landscape, experts in strategic development and thrive on driving success for your brand.
From setting up the campaign to creating a landing page design, our Google certified experts will take care of everything for you.
Step 1: We set up and manage your account, and assign a campaign manager for your AdWords campaign. We work together to create targeted AdWords campaigns and Ad groups for your business.
Step 2: We use our professional writers to create tempting ad copies for your business to increase the click-through-rate.
Step 3: We create a premium landing page design that attracts more customers, increases retention and conversion rate.
Step 4: We perform A/B testing to analyse and understand the customer behaviour and conversion rate.
Step 5: We track your results continuously and report you consistently to achieve better results from your campaign.
At Top SEO Sydney, our professionals are certified, trained and experienced to create an AdWords campaign from scratch exclusively for you. Our unique approach involves different objectives including,
- Market and competitor analysis
- Location-specific keyword research
- Testing of ads
- Conversion tracking
- Bid budget management
- PPC account management
- Campaign performance analysis
- Campaign performance improvements
- Comprehensive monthly reporting and more.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is PPC advertising?
PPC or Pay-Per-Click is an online advertising model which allows advertisers to pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. This is not an attempt to earn visits organically, but it’s a way of buying visits to your site. There are a variety of similar types of advertising, such as pay-per-impression or pay-per-view; all of these work on the premise that you pay only when the intended interaction such as views, clicks, or impressions occurs. PPC management is useful for specialised and time-sensitive campaigns. They can show up on search engines, social media platforms, web pages, and apps, and they typically take a similar form as the content around them. Contact your adwords agency in Sydney for more information.
PPC or SEO, which is the best way to increase online traffic on your website?
When considering PPC and SEO, there are two key differences.
- Paid ads appear at the top of the page, above the organic listings influenced by SEO.
- Traffic from organic via SEO is free, whereas traffic from PPC has a cost for each click.
In most cases, both options work together when they are integrated and properly aligned.
Reasons Why Businesses Choose PPC Ads?
- A user will always see the paid search ads, even if they choose to scroll past them.
- Google provides the option of visual shopping ads that can help a user see what they will be clicking on.
- PC allows for tight control of budget and helps fix a limited budget to the campaign.
- Adwords management enables businesses to create ads that appear on Google’s search engine and other Google properties.
How will you manage the Google Quality Score?
When it comes to Google adwords management in Sydney, having a high quality score is essential. A recent change to Google’s API has now made it possible that allows users to diagnose all of the factors that comprise Quality Score at scale. The following are the three main factors that make up Quality Score:
- Click-through rate (CTR)
- Ad relevance and
- Landing page experience
The best possible way to maintain the highest quality score is to use fewer keywords and use smaller, targeted ad groups. We will test out PPC ad copy that is more targeted to your individual ad groups. We follow the best landing page practices to create pages that connect directly with your ad groups and provide a cohesive experience for visitors, from keyword to conversion.
What is the click-through rate (CTR), and how is it calculated?
Click-through rate is a metric that is used to measure the number of clicks advertisers receive on their ads per number of impressions. Since it directly affects both your Quality Score and how much you pay every time someone clicks your search ad, it is essential to achieve a high click-through rate. This number is the percentage of people who view your ad and then actually go on to click the ad.
Click-through rate is calculated as follow,
(Total Clicks on Ad) / (Total Impressions) = Click Through Rate
A high CTR is a good indication that users find your ads helpful and relevant. A good CTR is relative to what you’re advertising and on which networks.
What third-party tools do you use for keyword discovery?
Some of the third-party tools used by the adwords agency in Sydney are,
- Google Keyword Planner Tool.
- Bing Keyword Research Tool.
Why am I not seeing my PPC ads?
- Google will limit your ads if your campaign’s daily budget is not large enough to capture 100% of daily search volume.
- Your ads will not show for 100% of daily search volume if your keyword’s ad rank is low.
- The keywords you have used are not in the account.
- You won’t see your ads if your campaigns are set to be offline during certain days/hours.
- Due to bid adjustments that limit mobile traffic, if you’re searching on a mobile device, you may not see your ads.
When do you conclude an ad test?
The CPC on my best keywords continues to go up. Why?
- Increase in competition
- Reduction in search volume or
- Decreasing Quality Scores