In the 21st Century, our world revolves around the Internet. As such, online marking and maintaining a great website is necessary for your continued success. Search Engine Optimisation or SEO involves the planned and researched use of keywords and phrases for your website to ensure your website comes up when someone searches a similar topic on a search engine such as Google or Bing. The goal of SEO Melbourne is to make sure search engines pick up your website by understanding what your desired demographic might be searching for on the internet.
SEO is more than just achieving good ranking than your competitors, it’s about getting quality leads and conversions. Our flexible and smart SEO packages are designed to get incredible results that will boost your revenue. We know every industry is distinct and so is every website and its associated keywords.
You may be asking yourself, “Do I really need SEO?”. The answer is yes. Any business with a website that wants to attract customers needs SEO. Without it, you may get lucky and get a few customers who accidentally stumble upon your website, but with SEO, you can be assured that your website will be visible in searches and your website will receive more traffic.
SEO has become an integral part of digital marketing and effective business in the 21st Century market. It should be considered and budgeted for in your overall marketing campaign. SEO experts Melbourne can make sure that you get new customers by offering you the best SEO packages. We will increase the traffic flow to your website to help you meet your business goals. We are certain we can successfully increase your clientele because we have a lot of experience in SEO and a multitude of happy customers.
FREE SEO Audits & Health Check worth over $300
No matter how many links you develop or how much off-site contents you promote, your website will not perform to its potential without a solid on-page optimisation. On-Page SEO is a vital part of any SEO strategy. Our expert SEO team at Top SEO Sydney Pty Ltd knows what the search engines look for. We will check the website’s various Onsite factors and provide you with a FREE SEO Audit and Health Check worth over $300.
Our SEO Campaigns
Research and Strategy Development
Our SEO consultants Melbourne will spend ample time researching your business and analysing what your desired customers are searching on the internet. This means we will determine what keywords your customers or desired demographics are using in current searches to find products and services relevant to yours. We will then develop a strategy for SEO implementation to help guide us in bringing more customers to your website.
Many businesses have developers who understand SEO, however, we have found that most developers only understand the basics and do not have an in-depth knowledge of how SEO works.
That’s where we come in!
We are the SEO experts your developers need to make your website highly visible. We can either assist your developers in SEO or we can do it for you. Specific areas we analyse include content, images, website structure, page load time, server issues, sitemaps, and schema setup.
Reporting and Analysis
You can’t know if an SEO campaign is successful unless you continuously analyse it. Our SEO Melbourne team will frequently review your data and report it to you. We not only want you to be aware of what we are doing and show you that we are making a difference to your website traffic, but we also want to analyse how we can see continued increases in visits to your site. We will always keep you in the loop on the progress of your SEO Melbourne campaign.
Contact us today to start your SEO campaign with Top SEO.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is SEO still important in 2019?
SEO in Melbourne is the major marketing focus for your business and helps users quickly and clearly understand what a page is about and whether it addresses their search query.
In 2019, SEO still matters, and the strategy is more important than ever. Here are a few reasons,
- Driving force behind website traffic: According to MarketingProfs, 43% of website traffic was driven by search engines. Having a strong SEO strategy designed by the leading SEO experts in Melbourne will strongly impact your chances of being discovered by the audience of your target market.
- Google has become the default go-to option for everyone with over 79% search of all global desktop searches. This proves that people are relying on searches to make more decisions.
- Organic results have gained a high reputation among the audience and have a great influence on a website’s ranking. Moreover, they are clicked more than paid searches.
What are the newest SEO trends of 2019?
With the increase in Google searches, SEOs are trying to adapt new changes that will positively affect their online presence and business. Here we’ve listed the newest SEO trends listed by our SEO consultants in Melbourne.
- Mobile Indexing: A mobile-first index does not mean “mobile-only.” The whole “mobile-first” buzz means that Google will be using the mobile versions for ranking once the site’s migrated.
- Page Speed: This has been a ranking factor for a while and reflects how your site loads for each visitor. According to the mobile page speed experiment by SEO PowerSuite, the correlation between the page’s Optimisation score and its position in SERPs is strong (0.97).
- Go Beyond Google Search: Optimise your search experience to create the most efficient and engaging intersection of the user’s needs and the site’s offerings possible.
- Structured Data Markup: Understanding structured data is important to interpret how you can connect to behaviours that signal intent so that the behaviour of search becomes a much larger effort of findability
How can I improve my website’s authority?
One of the best ways to improve your website’s authority liking your site to the other authoritative websites in your industry. By this way, Google considers other websites that link back to you as the strongest signal that your website is reliable. The higher the number of backlinks, the more trustworthy your website would be.
What are the on-page SEO elements?
On page SEO elements usually include things like;
- Title tag
- Meta description
- Image alt tags
- H2, H3 subheading tags and so on
List some major algorithms rolled out by Google by far?
Among a ton of algorithms used by Google, here we’ve listed a few of the major Google algorithms that you should be aware of.
- Google Panda (duplicate or thin content, keyword stuffing etc)
- Penguin (spam or irrelevant links)
- Hummingbird (thin content)
- Pigeon (poor on-page and off-page SEO)
- Mobile (poor mobile usability)
- RankBrain (poor UX features, shallow content etc)
- Fred (affiliate heavy content which is full of ads, banners etc)