Optimising a website to be found in the local search is not an easy task. It includes all those nifty search terms that scream local, such as:
- Real estate agents near me
- Real estate agency near me
- Lawyers near me
- Healthcare professional near me
- Real estate agency (city name)
- Healthcare (city name)
- Lawyers (city name)
Local SEO emphasises more on the optimisation efforts of local businesses and ensures that the local signal across Google’s local search is consistent and correct.
The Importance of Local Search
- 50% of people who did a local search on their phone went to a physical store within one day.
- 18% of local mobile searches lead to a sale within one day.
- 50% of searchers on their mobile phones who conduct local searches are looking for things like a local business address.
- 78% of local-based searches on a mobile device end in purchases being made offline.
- 71% of people who have been surveyed have said they search for the location of a business to confirm its existence before going there for a first-time visit.
- 1 in 3 searches on a smartphone was conducted just before arriving at a store.
Local SEO for Real Estate Agency, Lawyers, & Healthcare
SEO for Real Estate Agency
Did you know when people plan to buy a property, 42% first look for properties online? According to a recent research report, 82% of buyers find online websites to be the most useful source of information on properties. So, SEO for real estate agency is essential to boost your agency to the critical first spot. Here are a few reasons why real estate agencies should invest in SEO.
- 97% of people search for local businesses online, and Google tops the list.
- Getting into the top of the search result will provide you with a constant flow of free traffic.
- Since you are competing only with your nearby real estate agents, you can expect quick results. With a targeted SEO campaign, you can even be placed on the first page of Google’s local rankings within 30 days.
SEO for Lawyers
Lawyers don’t often think about digital marketing. But, if you are a lawyer, you must read the following four research results.
- 96% of people seeking legal advice use a search engine
- 74% of consumers visit a law firm’s website to take action
- 62% of legal searches are non-branded
- 72% of people seeking legal advice only contact one attorney
So, if you are looking for new clients to your law firm, then it is the right time to think about SEO for lawyers.
SEO for Healthcare
Irrespective of the business you are associated with, there is fierce competition in every business, and the medical industry is no different. Take a look at the following statistics to know about the importance of SEO for healthcare.
- Today, one-third of patients are using mobiles or tablets to research and/or to book appointments.
- 58% of health care marketers are using blogs
- 62% of smartphone owners are using their mobile device to search for health information.
- 75% of patients use search engines before scheduling a visit.
Today, the internet has become the most reliable tool to know general medical information, evaluate specific features of hospitals, and compare local healthcare service centres. So, if you are in the medical industry, do not underestimate the power of SEO. It still plays a significant role in bringing more visitors and generating leads for your business.