According to a recent research, about 72% of the customers have stated that they make use of internet to find information about a business. Nowadays with the overly use of mobile phones, SEO has become very essential as people look out for services through their mobile browsers or apps. Hence it becomes a necessity that you are visible when your potential customer is looking out for you. This is very crucial in the case of a restaurant business, which is crucial to show up at the top results when the customers are hungry. Here are some tips on SEO for restaurants from the SEO professionals, that will help the right people when they crave for your services –
- Take control of Local Search – Optimising the SEO for terms like “near me”, “can I buy”, “to buy” local searches with variation will help your restaurant appear for the local and location specific searches. This is because, most of these local searches end in offline purchases. Meaning, the dominating the local searches can have a great impact on your business.
- Solid Content Strategy – First, you must examine where your restaurant is located, who are your customers, where do your customers live, and their commuting point. After you understand that, conduct a keyword research and identify effective keywords focused on the neighbourhood as well. The main sorts of the keywords that you should look into are to consider terms like – restaurant near me, Niche-specific keywords, include the name of your business or Long-tail keywords. The best SEO for restaurants keyword strategy is to use all these keyword sorts.
- Leverage the Use of Social Media – Social media is an excellent platform to boost user experience and offer a personalised experience. The best user experience leads to better search engine ranks. Always respond to customer queries, reviews, feedbacks, or messages in a prompt manner. Also, share and post contents that your customers will enjoy. Inspire them to connect with your business.
- List your Menu Online – Studies suggest that 86% of the customers check into the online menu before visiting a restaurant. So make sure that your menu is easy to view across all the devices. Avoid using PDF file for the menu, as Google can’t read it. Having a digital menu is an alternative to rank for the relevant keywords. Also don’t miss to list out the available menus on the Google My Business Page.
- Optimise your Website for the Mobile Searches – Designing your website to be compatible across all the devices is essential to create a phenomenal experience for the users. It not only benefits your customers, rather saves your website from Google’s penalty. Now that Google switched to mobile-first indexing, meaning, it crawls only the mobile friendly websites.
There’s a lot with SEO for restaurants. Whether you are looking out for SEO for restaurants, SEO for retailers or SEO for healthcare, hiring a professional SEO team can help you generate a predictable stream of revenue with personalised marketing strategies.