Backlinks to a website can build credibility, gain traffic, and also help the brand rank higher on search engines. This is why it is vital to make link-building a part of your strategy. Here are some do’s and don’ts in link building to push your hyperlinking game to new heights in 2020.
Google Ranking and Link Building:
If you are looking to boost the Google ranking of your brand or website, link building can help reaffirm the credibility of your website, creating a network across multiple web pages and publishers. People often ask if the link building technique holds still in 2020. Well, the SEO experts Sydney highlight how important backlinks are for Website ranking. If you are looking to leverage link building techniques in 2020 and to increase your website organic traffic, it is vital to know which practice you should follow and what to avoid. Now let us begin with what link building is and why is it imperative.
What is Link Building?
Link building is an SEO technique that can help people find informative articles and blogs on the internet. It allows brands to be found across so many contents available online. Link building involves getting other web pages to link back to your webpage to:
- Help the search engine crawl the internet to find and rank your website
- Drive traffic to generate revenues
Link Building 2020 Do’s and Don’ts:
- Google has introduced a new set of rules to identify spam links in September 2019. By applying these rules to the link building, you can reduce spam and drive more traffic to your website.
- Do insert long keywords for link building. Long keywords help Google contextualise the link and display it to the genuinely interested audience.
- Do increase the social visibility of your page. Sharing on social media can add more traffic to your website and encourage the readers to link back to it on the social media platform. Websites which perform well on social platforms systematically gain positive response in terms of SEO. SEO experts Sydney recommend embedding share buttons for all major platforms, both at the bottom and top of your website.
- Don’t rely on sponsored or purchased links. The ultimate aim of link building in SEO is to populate a sizable number of websites with hyperlinks to your site. Often marketers buy links that are widely frowned upon by Google. One of the link building techniques for 2020 will be to mention the sponsored tag in case you have compensation based agreement.
- Don’t repeatedly mention the same keyword.
Are you getting started?
In 2020 let Technology simplify link building. As your business grows with the number of social handles, articles, and pages, link building tools can help you balance quality with volume. Remember to check your website links, which can ensure to sustain performance on SEO.
There you have it, so we hope you have understood the importance of link building and how you can use it in 2020 with these link building strategies. You can work with professional affordable SEO services Sydney that offer reasonable SEO prices Sydney for better ranking.