Top SEO Sydney

5 B2B Marketing Strategies That Really Matter in a Post-COVID World

B2B Marketing Strategies

When Googling for business-to-business (B2B) marketing strategies, you would normally find proven things like loyalty programs, referral marketing, social media, email, PPC, SEO and many more. These strategies share common repetitive themes such as using your data, personalising and knowing the target audience. Based on some of the latest buyer trends, here are what leading SEO Sydney experts have to say about the best marketing strategies for businesses these days.

1. Set your sights on millennials

About 75% of the workforce worldwide will be represented by millennials by 2025. A recent report shows that close to 70% of millennials have something to do with companies’ decisions on purchasing products or services. It adds that the sole decision-makers make up the remaining 30%. According to a top SEO expert Sydney, this means that B2B marketing strategies should be heavily catered to the preferences of millennials. Caused marketing, social media engagement, easy mobile experience and response speed are some good examples.

2. Stand out using a business-to-consumer (B2C) approach

There is a very fine line between B2C and B2B marketing because of the increasing rate of millennials among B2B buyers and the digital space’s highly competitive nature. Based on a recent report, about 80% of B2B buyers are anticipating a B2C approach. The top B2C approaches include easy access to self-service and educational content, emotional marketing and personalisation.

3. Accommodate an even longer buying cycle

Since the pandemic, reports have found that the buying cycle has become longer than ever. The tightened budgets have led B2B buyers to be more careful when researching services and products. Furthermore, they also have taken additional time to measure ROI thoroughly in advance. According to a top local SEO Sydney professional, businesses should focus more on producing content to assist buyer research. Additionally, he also asserts the need to use ROI-centered language in the business marketing messages.

4. Optimise SEO keywords for B2B marketing

SEO is very important in marketing because it can help the buyers find the right businesses more easily. To enhance B2B SEO, a business should have a good-ranking organic content at each step of the journey. By doing so, a business can build customer trust, showcase its expertise, stay at the top of customers’ minds and support the customers’ research. Once SEO keywords have been optimised, you can strengthen your strategies further by using artificial intelligence (AI) to boost your automation.

5. Produce content that would educate the buyer

Buyers still play a particular role in their companies even in a B2B setting. Not only are they looking for solutions online, but they are also searching ways for career advancement, skills building and education. According to leading SEO Sydney experts, you can build connections with potential customers and establish your expertise by producing career development content.

Get your free SEO Quote

We will provide you with a no obligation SEO Quote with a 3 month scope SEO Plan carefully measured to your current website’s SEO score and industry.

Get your free SEO Quote

We will provide you with a no obligation SEO Quote with a 3 month scope SEO Plan carefully measured to your current website’s SEO score and industry.