28 Sep Importance of Web Design – An ultimate Guide
“Why is my website not showing in Google search results?”
–This is the most frequently asked question by many website owners. Are you one amongst them? Do you know the reason why your website lags behind? There are several factors that directly or indirectly affect your site ranking, but one of the most important factors is your website design. In this article, we are going to discuss the importance of having a well-designed website.
Here are few of the interesting facts that clearly depict the importance of having a well-designed website.
- 48% of people cited a website’s design as the number one factor in deciding the credibility of the business.
- 39% of people will stop engaging with a website if images won’t load or take too long to load.
- Once on a company’s homepage, 64% of visitors want to see the company’s contact information.
- 62% of companies which designed their website(s) for mobile platforms increased their sales.
- 40% of people will choose a different search result if the first is not mobile friendly.
From the above facts, hope you understood that to move your business in a successful path, web designing is the right tool. Thinking what are the features that makes your website the best one? Continue reading…
Must Have Features for a Perfectly Designed Website:
- A Good Welcome/ Introduction
- Informative Content
- Mobile Friendliness
- Extended Call to Action
A Good Welcome/Introduction
Say a friendly hello on the online digital world and start your welcome message. The welcome message should be very catchy and which depends on the efficiency of writers or employees. Upload HD photos of the founder and give some description of him/her. The website welcome intro should seem like, the people behind the site are very active, interested and ready to serve the visitor.
Keep your website content more interesting, informative and up-to-date. Provide customers, the answers they want with detail explanation. Highlight special offers which are valuable – and unknown – to the customers.
Most consumers expect to have a multi-channel experience. This means they want to access the same information on their smartphone and their computer. Some customers will visit the one which is currently trendy. So the site you use for the business or other purposes must be a mobile-friendly site.
Extended Call to Action
This is the final stage of website designing. Add a call to action at the end of the page.
- Read our testimony
- Product description or details
- Live Chat /customer support
So, what next? What you have to do is to choose the best and professional web design service in Sydney and upgrade your website for a good ranking. Good luck!!