Google Adwords is a great source that gains new leads for businesses by placing the brands or services at the threshold of a buyer’s journey. According to a research, business reported that they generated an average of $2 revenue for every single dollar they invested in the Google Adwords campaign.
There are multiple settings in Google Adwords, which makes it overwhelming for beginners, however with an expert PPC agency for Google adwords Sydney can help with a successful campaign. Here is a list of tips for the business owners to understand Google AdWords better to make their campaign successful.
- Keyword Research – Analyse the targeted keywords using the Google Adwords Keyword Planner. Make sure to choose the appropriate keywords which are relevant to your industry type. Compare the search volume, the amount bid, and the competitors who are targeting those keywords, so choose accordingly. A professional PPC agency will have experts who can get the right keywords for your campaign. Make sure to eliminate the irrelevant keywords.
- Segment the keywords into campaigns and ad groups – Simply copying and pasting the keywords into your adwords campaign is not going to help you. You have to arrange them into campaigns and ad groups. This consolidation will help you in analysing the data at a later stage.
- Create Ads in every Ad group – Make sure to add at least one ad text within every ad group. Moreover, make sure that the targeted keywords are mentioned in the ad text. This will improve the quality score of your ad and allows the searcher to get connected with your ad for the matching phrase.
- Connect the ads to appropriate landing pages – Directing the visitors who click on your ads to the relevant landing pages, which bears the keywords as your ad text, will help improve your quality score. This might sound weird, but these specific ads will help in the conversion of your leads.
- Focus on Exact Match targeting – This means, your ads will appear only when someone searches for the exact keyword, which you are targeting in your campaign. This is very helpful for small businesses under budget restrictions. This will allow greater control on the ads, and avoids wasting money on inappropriate phrases.
- Targeted Location – If your business serves only a particular geographic area, make sure to exhibit the ads only to the searchers within that area. Or else you will end up paying for clicks from other demographics which you can’t provide services for.
- Focus on Devices – Understand the device usage report with of an ad group and analyse the traffic that comes from the mobile users and the laptop users. This will help you to make your investment decisions appropriately.
Ultimately monitor the dashboard of your Google AdWords campaign, and make adjustments as and when to improve the overall performance of your campaign. An expert PPC Agency can make the adjustments with ease, and help improve on your ROI. Talk to an expert in Goolge adwords Sydney today!